[Ibogaine] Boosters

sara119 at xs4all.nl sara119 at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 31 04:48:46 EDT 2005

> Hi Randy ,

thanks for sharing this wonderful news.
I'm glad to know that you feel that way.

being a control freak,playing mind games of shame, guilt,
sticking lables on people is just as well addictive.it is the brainwashing
social
mechanism, started when the industrial time started.
thinking from an anarchist point of view.

take care,

S.

I can say from my experience in just taking a booster after about 10