[Ibogaine] RANDY!! hurricane katrina... u ok?

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 04:40:07 EDT 2005

Kirky, I'm from the southern US but am living up north now. We are just now
getting the rain from Katrina. It has pretty much petered out and is bringing
winds around 25 miles an hour and lots of rain. No worries here. Thanx for your
concern. I've been watching the weather and news channels since it all began
and feel so bad for the people in New Orleans, Biloxi, Gulfport and so on.I'd
like to put together a jam for the people so effected by this storm and send
the Red Cross the money we make. What better way to show respect for New
Orleans than to play some free flowin' blues and boogie and make someone smile.
That's what the music is all about down there. It looks like Guam and the
Phillipines are going to get hit with a cyclone. I hope you don't see any effects from
those storms. Much love as always my friend.            Randy