[Ibogaine] Boosters

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 04:23:25 EDT 2005

I can say from my experience in just taking a booster after about 10 months
from my big treatment that the booster did help me. I am in no way saying that
it will help everyone, but it helped me. I feel re-energized, I feel the love
again so to speak. Ibogaine changed my life In a great big good way. Even
before the booster. I aint perfect, but I aint addicted anymore. How can anyone
argue with that? Although I'm sure someone will piss on what I am saying, I
don't care, I have a real good piss....... I mean rain coat. The one thing that I
have noticed is that no one gets the same thing from the experience. I think
you get what you need from the drug. Some people are just oblivious to the
teachings of our ancesters. Pay attention or you don't get a good grade.
Randy