[Ibogaine] Boosters

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 01:33:27 EDT 2005

While I can't answer the question and don't know anything about Dr.
Mash's secret data horde or Dr. Kroupa's results from playing mad
scientist ;) I do know that URL puts you in the middle of the series
Patrick wrote for Heroin Times ;)

The article is at:

http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/Articles/MAPS-Ibogaine2.htm

.:vector:.