[Ibogaine] Boosters

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 00:17:14 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/30/05 10:02:48 AM, sjonnygee at msn.com writes:

> I may be completely mistaken here but I had an idea that Noribogaine levels
> can build up insidiously to toxic levels if repeated doses are taken within
> short time periods - I read (or misread) something to that effect. That's what
> I meant by residual build up (if that makes sense), I'm sure you can provide
> an answer and some clarity to this.
>  Regarding dose regimens, the only experience I have is a one time
> treatment(1.2grms). What I really wanted to know was roughly what sort of dosage would
> be used for a booster and how often could you take one. That's what inspired
> my concern about toxicity.

Sjonny,

Good questions but, I can't give you the answers.   The only person with any
data on ibogaine and noribogaine levels is Deborah Mash and I'd have to see
all of her data to feel comfortable with it.   Mash is the only person to have
done toxicity studies on noribogaine in the form of what are called LD50
studies where you look at the percentage of animals that die from given doses of any
drug.   These studies that were in mice are also unpublished.

What we do know from reports that have come to this list is that most persons
taking low dose ibogaine usually stop after about two weeks because they
begin to feel run down or, just want to stop.

Patrick Kroupa and Hattie Wells published, "Ibogaine in the 21st Century:
Boosters, Tune-ups and Maintenance" that is available from
http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/index.html?Articles/HT-08.htm~mainFrame

Just scroll down till you see it or search google for the article.

Doses are determined by individual responses and what you are trying to
achieve.   It is always good to be concerned about toxicity.   Ibogaine is
considered experimental and there is a lot yet to be learned.   That could be said for
everything.   If I had hard data I would share it but I don't.

Best regards.

Howard