[Ibogaine] This list has become lame

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 30 23:35:49 EDT 2005

Franics wrote, just before extending us god's blessing >I think that the
loosers who are using  this list to show their pseudo writing talent and
theirs art in justifing theit own failure with Ibogaine should dedicate more
time to their own recovery and to learn how to get a REAL life <

Who ARE you discussing here Francis, because I haven't yet seen anyone on
this list "justfying their own failure with ibogaine," or at least not
lately. Could you please be more specific? Thanks. I'd be interested in
knowing who here has taken ibogaine, feel it was a failure, yet stayed to
continue posting even though they felt taking ibogaine was a failure of an
idea.
    Again, thanks Francis, and have a great evening.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines