[Ibogaine] This list has become lame

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 30 23:32:21 EDT 2005

>.i was not
about to mention this in my 1st contribution to the
list,but since the topic has been
raised,well...<

I dunno, for a first post you're making useful, timeworthy postings chock
full of helpful info and links to further explor...oh, wait, that musta been
someone else.
    No, seriously, instead of complaining about how other people's posts are
"a drag," or "lame" why not actually contribute a thread YOU or YOU oh so
cheerful Francis would like to dicuss here.
    I mean it. What's with all the complaining about list content when you
aren't making ANY worthwhile or otherwise posts to the list EXCEPT to bitch
and moan about other people's posts? Why do you bother? Why not simply
unsubscribe if you're that bothered by a "few" people who post more than
others do here?
    Out of curiosity?

Peace and love,
Preston Peet