Well said Martee :o)

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 22:44:30 EDT 2005

Good comparisons Martee...
I'd also like to add......when one meets new people and spends time in their
company, whether it be in person or online, one normally has conversations
with them, gets to know them, laughs with them, cries with them, has
arguments with them, gets mad at them, loves them.
As has been said before, there isn't enough information solely about
Ibogaine to keep a list interesting....the personalities here keep the list
interesting. That also comes with lots of emails and unless you have no life
(like me at the moment) sure they're going to build up.
Anywayyyyyyyyyy
Lets put this one to bed again.
And CONGRATS MARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Maybe there's hope for me yet aye?
Lol
Kirk xx