[Ibogaine] This list has become lame

m.finman mafinman at optonline.net
Tue Aug 30 22:22:56 EDT 2005

     When you get on a highway there are always arrogant, selfish, foolish
drivers yet you still will use that road and none the less reach your
destination.
     When you visit a bookstore or library there is an amazing amount of
what one perceives to be lame, nonsensical and a giant waste of their time,
however you can still find things there that for you will provide you with
the knowledge and insight you went for.
     People genereally don't respond to stuff that is shoved at them in
anger and denegration....even junkies.  One  who perpetrates this behavior
might possibly examine their own shortcomings in these instances.
     If someone is looking for an inteligent informative thread  they might
consider starting one themselves and see what comes of it.
      I've also never sprained a finger or thought it was a waste of time
using a delete button.  Knowing what I don't care for brings me closer to
what I do.
                                  Been lurking lately but still send much
love,
                                                                        Martee
  I passed my one year mark and life is good!