[Ibogaine] fund-raising for those in need of freedom root

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 30 18:16:32 EDT 2005

>Now playing:  Led Zeppelin, "When the levee breaks."  That kind of concern
>is a big part of why Jeff shook the hooks off himself.<

Egad, yeah, and it's getting worse for those in NO right now, not better.
And of course, as has been pointed out by many elsewhere today, those most
affected by the hurricane were the black folk of NO- just like with the war
on drugs, it's often the poor and minority who find themselves brushed with
a great big target, or brushed aside with a big "who cares?"

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines