List complainers becoming real lame.

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 16:43:02 EDT 2005

When I am reading their E-Mail I always have the feeling that they are the
same type of people who will go under their blanket to enjoy the odors of
theirs own farts. This is just my opinion and I hope I didn't hurt anyone
feelings specialy the one's  who recognized themselves in my description.

God Bless

Francis

Hey, do some research, there are several different beneficial molecules in
the fart odour which help reduce the risk of cancer.

[Capt Kirk] (ok so that's bullshit but when someone goes into a stream of
abuse then has the gaul to say they hope they didn't hurt anyone's feelings
(and no I did not recognise myself lol) then that's just utter bullshit!!!!
Again, I redirect you, Francis of Gaul, to the First page of the Ibogaine
website.  Have a good read!!

Dog bless

Kirk ;oP