[Ibogaine] This list has become lame

Ibogi Boogie Boogie GardenRestaurant at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 15:36:11 EDT 2005

You wrote :

"The list is dominated by 3+  main annoying people (who I immediately delete when I see any post from them) that only clutter up the rare important comments or responses."
AND ...
Its no longer worth it.  If anyone (I value H.Lotsof and Schmooly's etc... posts) has a sight that deals in details of Ibogaine/similar treatment, I'd appreciate an email to my personal email, not to Mindvox, as I am quitting this list.

## I absolutely agree with you .... I think that the loosers who are using  this list to show their pseudo writing talent and theirs art in justifing theit own failure with Ibogaine should dedicate more time to their own recovery and to learn how to get a REAL  life

.If they could shut up for a while, maybee they could hear some good , simple, practical advices but unfortunately they are too busy listening to the echo of theirs own bullshit coming through the  small net of theirs pitfull followers.

When I am reading their E-Mail I always have the feeling that they are the same type of people who will go under their blanket to enjoy the odors of theirs own farts. This is just my opinion and I hope I didn't hurt anyone feelings specialy the one's  who recognized themselves in my description.

God Bless
Francis