[Ibogaine] methadone detassling with ibogaine?

Tyler P. thegoodkingnado at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 30 10:51:08 EDT 2005

hey jasen-and everyone- i live in canada, and i take 90mg/day.i have read, i think in 'the ibogaine story', of people coming off 80mgs, with success, so... what do you mean by "provider"? i will check out the sites recommended, and i have surfed around a bit in the past, only i don't have a computer at home, though i can use my cell phone to email, which is why i thought maybe i could get some direction through this group... anyhow, thanks, and i'll keep you all posted on my progress. wish me luck!!! much love, tyler p.

http://mail.yahoo.com