methadone detassling with ibogaine?

Tyler P. thegoodkingnado at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 30 04:15:34 EDT 2005

hello!ive not emailed the group before,but ive been
perusing awhile.so,im about ready to drop the
methadone,after almost 5 years,but im a little wary,as
ive weened down to 0mg before,last summer,only to
relapse,until my doc got me back with the
methadone.what i am hoping for is some direction from
someone or someones on dosage and method.i have great
support gang for actual days of treatment,but would
love some first hand stories of
experiences.love,respect,and thanks!tyler p.