fund-raising for those in need of freedom root

Eye of the Bhogi freedomroot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 23:46:39 EDT 2005

You have a point, Ed, about the economics of this treatment. Although at
least in the U.S., the underground movement of addict self-determinationists
isn't really about making money. Atall.

If this were about the Benjamins, the pharmy companies would have been all
over it a while ago. This is about liberation. Unsprungness. Not shackled,
hand-cuffed, whatever. Freedom.

How did Dana put it recently: it makes you think and it makes you horny, and
that's revolutionary besides all the sacred dimensions and shaman stuff.

But you keep treating it like just another drug, Ed. It is a magical potency
of profound medical importance. An amazing grace...

Thanks for posting Howard's new foreword, Lee, and HoLo, thanks for sharing
so much.

I wonder if the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation would fund the Ibogaine
Project. Or is that corporate whoredom?

Or have Patrick and Posse burned that bridge looooong ago?? Fuck, whaddooeye
kNOw about that hacker-pride stuff anyhoo? Nada colada.

It was both a freakout and an honor to hang by that playground, Preston,
'tho I didn't get to mingle nearly enough with the friendly faces, and after
a while we got thirsty for some beers & split. Alcohol and tobacco - it's so
legal it's practically conformist.

Now playing: Led Zeppelin, "When the levee breaks." That kind of concern is
a big part of why Jeff shook the hooks off himself.

love, rachel