[Ibogaine] Boosters

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 29 19:04:52 EDT 2005

>Do you think
all the strung out folks in New Orleans are feeling okay right about
now?  Are those methadone clinics that make folks come in every day
for pisstests and what not  open in the middle of Katrina??  I don't
think so.  It's time for a cure. - rachel<

Hadn't even thought of them.
This post was so well put Rachel, thanks for taking the time to write AND
post it.
Hope you guys had a good time at Howl.

Peace and love,
Preston