[Ibogaine] Boosters

edward conn wardconn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:04:05 EDT 2005

Let me put it something like this. If you don't try you never get anywere
and if you don't believe you can't even start.

Look i am not naieve about what it takes for therapy/support and what is
required I know it only too well I've experienced it first hand and at such
a level of engagement at times it was hard to bare. My partner had an
addiction to heroin since the age of twelve years old and when everyone else
around did'nt believe and as much as laughed at her aswell as the position
it showed me the delusion and relaiance that people attribute to drugs -
ibogaine or not when they do not have beliefd for a start and the will to
never fail. So with that in mind my partner  - htrough harm reduction
through methadone  through hell fire and brimstone and from having ideas of
bull shit around using questioned and being supported and loved as someone
wantiong to move on is now drug free, bot heroin and crack and now working
to help others. So my position is this, I have nothing against anyone, but
what I have seen, experienced and know to be the case even before any of
this happened is this - that the human system is stronger than any drug, it
just needs to believe and to work through what comes up as it does for any
human being anywere, drug user or not. As far as I see there are too many
people who see to short down the path, if you've got your eye on the horizon
at least you've got some perspective, if you don't what are you really
offering people??

And as for the poor, well save me please.

And I'm no pioneer in this, its what the NA believe any form of drug is an
escape Period! They don't put up with any of that bull, sorry, either do I.
But i do believe people have choices and at the end of the day its about
being honest with yourself, you don't need to pay £40 an hour for that, and
NA is free as well as a nice cup of tea to boot and maybe some chocolate
biscuits if its a rich community.

Ed.