[Ibogaine] Boosters

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 17:28:45 EDT 2005

Oy vey.
;-)
Only semi-literate, darn it, and in just about one language only too-
although I do a fair job vocalizing in French too- but I'm sure not literate

in it- and barely in English for that matter.
Nuther big ;-)

Peace and love,
Preston

[Capt Kirk] Oh, so I shouldn't bother reading any of your stuff then oy oy
vey?  Cos it'll just be illitritt stuff yeh?  Hey I barely remember sum
stuff from French in high school!!!  Like, telling someone that doesn't know
French to go up to a French girl guy and say "vouslez vous acouchez avec moi
c'est sois? (ok forget the spelling I did say sum!!)
Gee, such fond memories of scool.  I lernt so much.