[Ibogaine] Boosters

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 15:16:10 EDT 2005

Hey Preston,

Without actually wishing to commence another of our long-winded arguments, I
would simply like to point out that there may well be a relationship between
the point at which you allow... "anyone to tell me or anyone else what's the
best route for us to take in terms of our pain, our addiction, or our use
patterns".... and healing to take place. To heal you do have to trust. A lot
of people come to ibogaine through a desire to "self-heal", to be able to
manage their own recovery process, to stay in control of it. This is what
actually attracts them to the drug. I think the best outcome for most of
these guys is that they see clearly in the ibogaine session the fear
position beneath this need to stay in control. They realize that trust is
their actual issue. Then they can move beyond the fear and allow others in.

Nick