[Ibogaine] Boosters

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 14:54:11 EDT 2005

Hi All, ditto Nick, according to all "recovering experts" & even some iboga ones ,since I have done ibogaine 4 times my odds are questionable, but boosters & numerous sessions ( with relapses in between) have led me to a place where Im willing,have 6 months now ,been there before too,but it took all it took, so glad I had the opportunity & support ,(thank you Eric)With a good therapist & a great start,love shelley

sara119 at xs4all.nl wrote:Nick,

you put it so nicely, thanks.

Sara

Hey Ed,