[Ibogaine] Boosters

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 14:00:14 EDT 2005

Hey Ed,

Nice to hear from you. To me, what you say is good in theory and a good
position to take in Encounter therapy, but maybe not such a reality for a
lot of people in practice. Yes, theoretically, all anyone has to actually do
is to turn head-on and look at what they're afraid of...and they're free.
It's true, I certainly believe it. But the physical reality is that a lot of
people need a lot of stepping stones on the way to getting to the place
where they actually DESIRE to really look at themselves.

Personally, I think the booster concept, as put out by Patrick in his paper,
is great. I think it's exciting. I don't know where it could lead but I
don't think it can just be labelled as a maintenance or supplementation
program, because ibogaine is simply too unknown to do that.

I agree that a drug can never show you who you are, but maybe it can take
you to a place where you do actually desire to pick up the mirror.

Is there anyone out there? Good question!

Nick