[Ibogaine] Boosters

sara119 at xs4all.nl sara119 at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 29 12:54:33 EDT 2005

Please do not discuss so rude.cannot blame the poor for being
poor. concentration of richness that causes
problems in our world.
who is going to give the money for the  post Ibo. therapy to those addicts?

well, do ask me to be seriously minded. it helps.

Sara

 your right sara, and thats exactly why an alternative perspective is what