[Ibogaine] Boosters

edward conn wardconn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 11:10:43 EDT 2005

I believe very strongly in harm reduction I also believe in sensible
alternatives and what is always post scripted with ibogaine treatments is
the requirement for therapeutic support, I feel far more strongly about that
than boosters. How treatments are organised and structured in relation to
support pre and post are cruciial to making them efficacious and enduring.

Ed.