[Ibogaine] Boosters

edward conn wardconn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 11:03:10 EDT 2005

your right sara, and thats exactly why an alternative perspective is what if
not just to draw attention needs to be put bluntly. The bottom line is this
I know very much what it is like to walk in those shoes and understand very
much the feelings of vlnerability and therefore from that perspective take a
very strong perspective on talk about boosters and the like as perhaps an
easy option and as I say put forward by whom?  The thing that has always
lacke is interpersoanl support and moving away from long established
patterns of engrained thought programmes to avoid feelings, this is the
essence of addiction and why it is so difficult to combat and why it
requires genuine interpersoanl support and maybe a voice occasionally that
says something different.

I wonder do you know what it is like to walk in those shoes or is that just
you being judgemental??

Taking ibogaine will always and it always has required on going support,
were that does'nt exist what does someoine do...what they've always done...

This is'nt judgemental and its certainly not precious either, its web chat
to cause thought and perhaps enable the evocation of choice, all being
valid. So please do'nt give me your self righteous stuff thanks.

If you want to be serious about addiction you need to be seriously minded
and not just rely on a chemical alternatives, but hey if that's all you can
do who am I to comment.???

Ed