[Ibogaine] Boosters

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 10:52:42 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/28/05 10:49:56 PM, think at francomm.com writes:

> [...]

I have probably said it in a number of papers but, you can find it in my
original patent for the treatment of opioid dependence as well,
http://www.ibogaine.org/4499096.html

At the time of that work it was not a matter of treating when a subject
returned to drug use but, as part of a research paradigm to determine the effects
of multiple dose regimens.

Regards as always.

Howard