[Ibogaine] Boosters

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 04:42:32 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/28/05 11:37:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, slowone at hush.ai
writes:

> every a-hole with a opinion can power trip on
> >holding the
> >cure for addiction over people's heads. Some of the advice the
> >underground has
> >given my friends is stupid beyond belief, i won't name names but
> >telling people
> >to throw away their meds because they're clean now

The only time I ever heard someone say to not take their anti depressents is
right after the big flood dose of Ibogaine because it effects the same areas
in the brain that Ibogaine does. It's dangerous. 2  weeks after the flood if
people still feel the need for anti depressents and anti physcotics they can do
so on their on free will. I've only heard a provider say to not listen to the
doctors when they say that no one can ever get off of Methadone. Just what
providers you been hangin' with? My provider (underground) told me to keep my
options open when it comes to anti deppresents and the like. I haven't felt the
need for them since I took my big dose. I bogaine works better for me.
Randy