[Ibogaine] Boosters

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 04:26:26 EDT 2005

Ed, I had a guy who is a major provider tell me that I didn't need a booster
for pretty much the same reasons that you just stated. I respect this man very
much and I thought about it for another 2 months before I took my booster.
But, the fact of the matter is that Ibogaine works like nothing else for me.
Believe me bro I tried EVERYTHING else. Rapid detox, intense behavoir mod
therapy, 12 steps, cold turkey (at least 15 times), I even thought about becoming a
hermit for about a year to get away from the drugs and the cravings. Give me
1000 22 rounds and about 100 30.06 rounds and I could live anywhere. That shit
just won't work for me. Are you trying to say that we shouldn't use a drug that
takes away cravings and helps with depression because in your opinion it is
weak? Have you ever been addicted to the point that it was killing you? I've
been addicted off and on since 1975. Mostly on. I took the big flood back in
sept. 28th of last year to get off of methadone and heroin and oxy's. That life
sucked worse than anything I have been thru so far. So fuck it, if I have to
take a booster to make me feel better every month I will. I don't think it will
come to that, but I would if I have to. Here's one for ya. I'm gonna do
another whole session as soon as I can work it out. Probably in about 2 months or
so. I have some important work to get done in the next few weeks and I want to
be as prepared as I can for it. Maybe you would rather me take prozac or
something. I tried that too. There are some of us that really have a chemical
imbalance and I think you are pretty shallow for putting peope down for doing what
they feel helps them. You ever tried it? Ibogaine is the most important drug to
surface in a long time. People like you aint helping. The addicts that have
taken Ibogaine and gotten some real benifit know what I'm talking about. Yea
sure, eventually we shouldn't need anything. But I personally have been fighting
addiction for 30 years. Why in Gods name would I stop doing what works for me
because someone like you thinks that it is a cop out. I'm trying to be
rational here but you kinda pissed me off with your attitude about something that
really works for a lot of people. I don't know if you ever took any Ibogaine but
if you did maybe you should try it again. I don't think you got the
spirituality that most people do. Love and whatever works to keep someone from killing
themselves. Thats my opinion. I have personaly seen Ibogaine turn around some
pretty hard core addicts. How are you going to put that down? Should these
people have suffered thru the cold turkey just so they have to suffer enough to
remember it? THAT SHIT DOESN"T WORK dude. We need our mind broke open so that
we can figure out why we take the drugs in the first place. I don't know you
and I'm not trying to start a flame war here. I'm just stating my opiniion. Your
the one pointing fingers here. Live and let live my brutha. Ibogaine has no
equal when it comes to getting rid of withdrawals not to mention that the
journey usually has significant impact on the person that experiences it. Not
everybody gets it. I think some people are oblivious to the signs that they see
when they trip. Too bad. I wish it worked 100 per cent of the time. You sit there
and be smug, I think I'll do what works for me and Rock out every chance I
get.         Randy