[Ibogaine] Boosters

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 29 00:40:11 EDT 2005

Someone with the incredibly unlikely name of Ed Conn wrote in part
>The question is this when does one
 learn or atleast tentatively learn to live with ones own feelings and
actually find out who they are by allowing theirbrain/mind/body/soul to
communicate to them with out the need for artifice - which came first the
chicken or the egg - the human or the drug - so humans cant live w/out
drugs??<

To which I must reply in brief.
As someone who has had mixed results with ALL treatment modalities,
including ibogaine, I've personally found I LIKE being able to take ibogaine
every few months, realign my brain and body, and not do my recovery how you
feel I must to be without "artifice." What exactly do you mean by that, and
how do you tell someone living in chornic pain, or was introduced to opiates
by a doctor at some point through severe surguries and the like that they
are NOT normal or living naturally by wanting to continue to use opiates
that work to stiffle that overwhelming pain? Who the heck are you or anyone
to tell me or anyone else what's the best route for us to take in terms of
our pain, our addiction, or our use patterns? Who are you? What else do you
bring to this table other than complaints and huff?
Thanks for your time, and I look forward to a reply, but doubt I'm going to
get one.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"