[Ibogaine] Boosters

Krista Vaughan krista.vaughan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 23:52:55 EDT 2005

I'm not sure why anyone taking a booster to prevent themselves from a
full relapse is negative in your mind. I don't think anyone advocates
doing ibogaine maintenance forever but boosters seem to be helping
people who would otherwise be stuck.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but nothing in your message was
constructive it just sounds very angry and has absolutely nothing to
do with any of the principles of harm reduction.

KV