[Ibogaine] Boosters

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 21:52:40 EDT 2005

Welcome to Mindvox! Messianic lunatics who sound angry but talk about
love and healing and always arrive with the one correct answer for what
everyone should be doing with themselves are always welcome. Let me
guess, you've never been a drug addict either right? Please take a
number and get in line, you're #51 this year :)

Using the reasoning you've outlined everybody could just stop doing
drugs without ibogaine in the first place. Which is possible I'm sure,
since many more have done it that way then with ibogaine, but it
doesn't have a lot to do with anyone I've heard talk here in the last 5
years.

.:vector:.