[Ibogaine] mailer daemon

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 28 05:21:06 EDT 2005

This began happening a few months back and it's only on Ibogaine and only my
mailbox that apparently is constantly full. Have been emailing, telephoning
and have a letter written and was going to send that but then wouldn't ya
know it my printer runs out of INK (and people wonder why I use drugs? Lmao)
so I have been trying and patrick even tried but there are no human beings
at concept, apparently.  I have even emailed their sales address. Still
nothing.  I'm so mad at concept, I have been refusing to pay to phone them
but if I have to keep explaining this error message then I just gonna have
to pay.
I know, I'm cheap lol
Like I said, trash it.. you won't see it again
Kirk