[Ibogaine] meditation

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 28 04:20:19 EDT 2005

Yeh that's the hardest part is quieting the mind! But you are right... it's
practise that makes it work.  Add breathing exercises with it, and you'll
find a few months down the track, as soon as you start the breathing, your
body seems to remember what you're going to do, and it relaxes instantly. At
least that's what my ex tells me! And it makes sense.
We did a lot of guided meditations in the groups (that's where the Spiritual
Aspirin one came from) and it was always interesting seeing where you went
with simple instructions from the woman running the group. She also did
healing (has some amazing crystals, gave me a  most beautiful piece of
Turquoise, my birthstone), channelling, mediumship etc etc.  Very
interesting experiences over a two year period I must say!!!!!
Anyway, yeh find something you click with, there are loads of methods out
there, but it has to feel good to you.
When I'm done procrastinating I'll get back into it... I could sit here now
and give excuses for the next ten minutes, but I aint even gonna bother!!
They are just that anyway.. excuses!
Luff luffs