[Ibogaine] Psych3del1c ArT

Jeff Gallop jeffgallop at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 11:21:58 EDT 2005

WoW!
That *is* some killer eye candy!
I never knew that Dave was a poster artist as well..and apparently Steve
Kimock digs him enough to use his stuff a lot!
Jerry Garcia called Steve his favorite guitarist and SK's work in the first
post Jerry Dead Configurations is among my favorite of that era...
 Going to Howl Fest today to work the Ibo Table with Rachy.
 Freak Freely!
Jeff