[Ibogaine] Psych3del1c ArT

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 08:27:31 EDT 2005

I was wondering what was up with Dave. It's good to see him at work and ever
evolving. I took a booster Thursday night and was thinking of Dave because I
saw stuff that looked like  something he would have a hand in. That was the
cool part, this time my visions weren't all nice and soothing. I saw some pretty
scary stuff. Maybe I was looking for that, I don't know. I tried to go into it
with no preconceived notions and saw a lot of death looking things and saw a
gas tank that was on empty. I'm still thinking about it and haven't slept much
since. I guess you get what you need from it and I'll figure it out sometime
in the future.         Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow     (George
Clinton)        Randy