(OT) Re: [Ibogaine] Kirk - Bird Strike on C-130

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 25 23:24:02 EDT 2005

speaking of C-130s and the military, some article or note I was reading the
other day had someone pointing out that of all the PSAs that our taxes pay
for, the anti-youth sex, anti-ddrunk driving, anti-drug, anti-whatever, they
are all geared towards (or so "they" say) protecting our youth, helping
parents in their task as protectors and guides for their kids. But those
advertising military service as a "finishing school" or however it was
expressed, does exactly the opposite of all these other stupid PSAs- it tell
parents to throw their kids right into death's path without ever making it
clear that's the risk that comes with military service, that the military
isn't all just cool jobs in front of computers in airconditioned rooms out
of harm's way.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"