[Ibogaine] Kirk - Bird Strike on C-130

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:50:11 EDT 2005

strange americans, eh?  NO KIDDING!!!
A nation of excessive people with their heads shoved up their
collective ass, watching Jerry Springer and smoking crack, while
keeping reality at bay through more medication, religion (the opiate
of the masses) and the general belief that if you wave a flag and blow
something up, it'll fix it everything. Okay, not all of us, but
puh-leeeze!!
I"M COMING, KIRKIE!!!  BE THERE SOONER THAN LATER!!
tink