[Ibogaine] To Ron Please Stop

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:44:35 EDT 2005

Ron-
You're sense of humour and a whole other side of you has come shining
through in the last few weeks, and I, for one, find it a very welcome
sight when i open my emails.  As for disrespect, I don't think it gets
much more disrespectful than a slew of people ganging up on one person
repeatedly.
I also don't have the space issues with my email and would like to
extend an open invitation to anyone on the list who wants an invite
for gmail(which has a huge amount of space, no spam, and no problems)
to email me, so i can send you one.  That way, NOONE will have the "it
doesn't fit in my mailbox" problem, hopefully solving some of this
ridiculousness.
In the meanwhile, KEEP POSTING!! you've provided some seriously needed
smiles and laughter with some of the things you've sent, and I'll miss
it if it isn't here to read.
YOU GO, RON!!!
And I want a picture of you n the clown suit as well...
love
tink