[Ibogaine] Rapid Detox deemed unsafe by medical establishment

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Wed Aug 24 19:52:45 EDT 2005

It's a DuPont drug. Trexan. If UROD is banned, it'll still be in
buprenex. Or Rivea for alcoholics.

They keep trying to force this stuff on addicts, even though people
hate it.

The narc faction likes it because it's "punishment therapy." Because it
does what ibogaine doesn't-- actually takes away yr freedom to use. As
long as you're compliant, or have an implant.

BTW, did I mention that it makes you go bald and impotent?

Whereas nor-ibogaine makes you horny, and gives you the "ibogaine glow?"

So as long as the Christian right is running the country, ibogaine will
continue to be illegal, and they'll keep trying to force this crap down
our throats.

Did anyone see the article in this morning's NY TIMES about the
daughter of the new police commish in Baltimore who's turning tricks at
36 and wants to quit dope--but can't? The funny thing is that Peter
Beilenson (mentioned in the story) KNOWS about ibogaine. I briefed him
myself when he was Baltimore's Health Commish. But he never told anyone
about it because he's with the Nadelman camp-- doesn't want to distract
or confuse the public with extraneous facts whilst they're busy getting
trials of heroin maintenance vs. methadone going in places like
Vancouver and Switzerland.

Some one should try to get Patrick to pressure Ethan to allow more
ibogaine content at the Drug Policy Alliance Conference in November. We
were so good in New Orleans!

Dana/cnw