[Ibogaine] Kirk - Bird Strike on C-130

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 18:30:42 EDT 2005

Yeh I knew you knew wot a lift shaft woz, I was juss ejacating them dumb
Yankees. Hehheh (hides behind chair awaiting the backlash)

Soooooo yer a winjin' pom aye?  We got a few of them in my ole village,
Seacliff, they're trying to take over I think.  One couple are dj's and have
some real awesome parties, with all the fancy gears and projector with
screen etc.  Wasted people and he's a Behavioural Therapist!!! Lmao!!!!
Cool guy, he's from Liverpool. So therefore we only understand a quarter of
what he says (innit..) heh.

"No sex please, we're British!"

"We are not amused"

Kirk :o)