[Ibogaine] Ibogaine

orangesun Barrel kaliorangemist710 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:56:56 EDT 2005

s.jonny,
its great to hear that your coming to peace with yourself and healing. Let
go of your expectations and embrace the moments a new beginning.

Peace yall
orangesun

>From: "Sjonnygee ." <sjonnygee at msn.com>
>To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
>Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Ibogaine
>Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:36:44 +0100
>

>Many, many thanks to Howard also - you made all this possible. I thought
>about that as I was taking off after the first dose.
>
>I was using 60mg methadone daily interspersed with around 1, 1+1/2gm.
>heroin (smoked) twice weekly (more or less, though I cut back the amount of
>heroin used to about a 1/2 gm. in the two weeks  leading up to the
>treatment date). I was also drinking quite heavily, not every day but more
>oft

en than not and this was as big a problem as the opiates if not far worse in
terms of my health and state of mind. Right now I have no desire to drink at
all.