[Ibogaine] another ibo session )

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Wed Aug 24 14:10:27 EDT 2005

hey bro, you are wanted, needed and loved from out here.  i'd say a good
spiritual stroll for my lazy, make me well me ok set,  Poor planning?  You
bet. i'm better at scamming docs and doing stores but those skills fail a
nonplayer if not used regularly. atrophy, jezuz, what next? so much for
that.  can't juggle it all, gotta let go of it some of   some