matt, from ron

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Wed Aug 24 13:42:39 EDT 2005

I told you guys i d/n know shit from shinola.... i think all of this  will right itself from the passage of time and once we're done sniping and all that other jazz we can feed it to smarter dudes    (my gf  wants no part of this crap. can't say i blame her) who can synthesize it and put it all in its proper spot in the data base.  koko, learning as i go, making some of it up(whoops)... p.s. back in the day, circa 65-6, slightly fudging on the research data sos i could  on those very rare occasions foray our our down time into wsr