[Ibogaine] To Ron Please Stop

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Aug 24 03:53:14 EDT 2005

> don't have a problem with multi-meg attachments. I'm in college, I
have a Pentium 4 and DSL, his attachments take me 2 secodns to
download. <

Actually, same here on all counts except the "I'm in college" one.
So do what you want Ron, I can't stop you. But it is a pretty freakin' silly
thing to get ones panties in knots over.
';-)))

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"