[Ibogaine] ot-sort of

Boris Leshinsky bleshins at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 24 02:03:35 EDT 2005

http://www.mattfurey.com/carpal_tunnel_pain041405.html

This Matt Furey guy has a " How to Eliminate Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Pain Within 30 Days" program, that is apparently made up of exercises from Chinese martial arts. Its about $100. Furey himself is a world champion wrestler. I generally have respect for what he has to say and have used exercises from his books when I was doing karate, with good results, but have not done the carpal tunnel ones.

I'd generally recommend his daily newsletter too, if you don't mind getting an extra email a day. Although it often they contain a hard sell on some of his products, there is also lots of good common sense advise on various health and fitness issues, as well as "inspirational" type stuff, that I like to read to give myself a kick up the butt and get motivated to do whatever it is I am slack about doing, as far as reaching my personal goals is concerned. Examples of recent topics he has been talking about are aspartame and green tea.

http://www.mattfurey.com

cheers
Boris