[Ibogaine] To Ron Please Stop

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 22:41:29 EDT 2005

I don't have a problem with multi-meg attachments. I'm in college, I
have a Pentium 4 and DSL, his attachments take me 2 secodns to
download. I have a porn and videogame optimized workstation :) I
download DVD's I steal on P2P sites, my hard disks are soooooooooooo
big my TiVo can record for months, my graphics card is sooooooooooo
fast it plays Doom 3 at full-res. I don't care, I live in "the states"
I am I guess middle class, which makes me extremely rich by world
standards and file sizes or mail quotas do not effect me at all.

I'm ranting :)

I didn't dis anybody, I wrote a message explaining that not everybody
is you and peeps getting upset are upset because you're breaking their
email and wasting their time and money. Sending some photos is no big
deal once in a while. Ron sent a huge attachment, peeps asked him to
stop, he responded by sending more and more shit. He sent 3 jpegs which
could be compressed down to 100K, they're small photos but he made them
2mb big, they're 20 times as big as they need to be because he doesn't
understand how to compress them or file sizes.

If the problem is ignornace, then hopefully everybody is more
knowledgable now. If the problem is being an asshole on purpose and
trying to crash people's email, it's not my list, but you do that on
any list and the admins will ask you to stop or throw you off. This
isn't ideology, philosophy, the content of your messages, a drug list,
a ibogaine list, it's continuing to disrupt people's email even after
you've obviously upset alot of them who were upset enough to post about
it and usually don't have anything to say on the list. Some of them
were even polite and tried to explain their problem with it ;)

On the sunny side of online problems, for the first time I can
remember, I've posted and not received Capt. Kirk's error messages :)
Way to go Capt'n, did you finally find Scotty to fix the enterpise? ;)

.:vector:.

--- "Sjonnygee ." <sjonnygee at msn.com> wrote:

Jesus  , people can be so fucking petty - what's your real problem ?  I
dont have cable yet I can deal with a multi Meg file by deleting it if
it's something I don't need. This is one mistake by someone , get over
yourself .............. fuck !!!!!!!!

                                    sjonny.