ibogaine and dope sick

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 23 21:04:14 EDT 2005

ok, I did a slightly larger "booster" last night at 6PM, had ancient american indians starting at me, lots of little kids running away from me (I think related to abadonment issues, but am unsure still), and now I'm still a bit dope sick and miserable. I am so grateful to the person who helped me out- he rocks and I consider him a real friend, but I am really ill. Still. The ibogaine is wearing off completely leaving me feeling a bit frazzled and as already mentioned still a bit ill.
    At least I'm sitting up for a few minutes- but as V says, take it a minute at a time.
    I think if I were rich, I'd just fucking check myself in somewhere for a few weeks or a month. This is ridiculous. Just to detox from everything, nicotine, opiates, everything, just for a while to see what happens. So V says, "just do it here darn it," but it's really tough in NYC.
    Anyway, wow am I sick feeling, goosebumps and chills, shivers and sweats. Aren't opiates wonderful? When I have enough yeah, when not no.
    BTW, our friend Marcus is ok, I ran into him on 2nd St. a few nights ago. He's streetbound but ok- if that's ever the word to use for someone street bound.
    Also, to I guess Ron, who has apparently loaded up every else's computer with attachments again (sorry, I have 300 and something unopened email to go through and am not up to it yet), my computer apparently doesn't have the same problems others' do- so perhaps I should apologize for suggesting you continue posting them, to you and to everyone.
    I love you all, in that cyber sorta way.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

"Madness is not enlightenment, but the search for enlightenment is often mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Underground- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations, Astonishing Archeology and Hidden History" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.