[Ibogaine] To Ron Please Stop

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 20:59:36 EDT 2005

You don't seem to be getting it. It doesn't matter if someone opens it
or not, if they have limited quotas for disk space then your messages
with the huge pictures just broke their email and made all their other
email bounce out.

If they have a slow connection, they still have to sit and wait for
your huge message to download then decide they don't want to read it.
Unlike most of their spam, you are sending it to the ibogaine list
which people tell their spam filters to let through.

Nomatter your intention, you are breaking people's email it looks like
on purpose at this point because people keep asking you to stop doing
that.

.:vector:.