[Ibogaine] To Ron Please Stop

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 20:51:51 EDT 2005

Oh for feks sake it was ONE LARGE EMAIL~!!!!!!!

I'm getting annoyed now..

I think he's been told enuff don't you?

Those last photos were tiny... no bigger than stuff other people have sent
WITHOUT getting so much dung thrown at them for doing it.

Geez.

I've been told by more than one person that I post too much (but majority of
them didn't have the guts to winj to me about it. I guess you know WHO YOU
ARE!! Haaaaa :oP~~~@).. hey I made the top 3, and can only hope I was
sitting in number ONE position there for a while.

And Ron has cheered up.. Do you not remember what he was like in the past???

Bloody hell  just how damn perfect are some of you out there?

Love n hugs n kisses from one who will never be perfect.

And fekking happy about it too.

Yo  Ron still waiting for the 10  megabyte photo of you in the clown suit!!!

Heh

Kirkxxxxxxxxxx

  _____