[Ibogaine] To Ron Please Stop

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Tue Aug 23 20:45:44 EDT 2005

i give it to you my friend. thank you for communicating with me in my native language. if you opened my last email, shame on you as i qualified it in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS.  THE READER KNEW WHAT HE OR SHE WAS GETTING IN TO.  I LEARNED ANOTHER VALUABLE LESSON, THERE IS A GAP IN TRANSLATION THAT I AM TOO UNSOPHISTICATED TO GRASP.  I'M NOT AS FREAKING SMART AS I WANT TO BE NOR AS CONSIDERATE AS I THINK I AM.  THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME THIS. ONE IBO SESSION DOES NOT A WHOLE PERSON MAKE.