To Ron Please Stop

Lorenzo lorenzo-aguila at excite.com
Tue Aug 23 20:23:39 EDT 2005

When more then one person asks you to please show some respect for others who are not you, not because of content of what you say, nobody ask you to change your thoughts or beliefs except maybe cheer up once in while but ask you to stop sending huge photo messages. Why do you feel need to become more annoying in way that is obviously on purpose?

Please have respect for others, asking this to you look like it results on re-doubled effort to be more annoying. 'It was accident I don't understand computers!' and then keep doing it.

I like email list to have overview of messages and read how I like, I turn off web graphics in browser I have email partition set for list that keep filling up with junk.

Please show basic respect for other people and stop. Many have asked, I too am asking, please stop filling my mail with junk. Thank you.

Cheers
Lorenzo